Summer 2015 Dates
2015 Academy Dates: June 21 - July 16
Summer 2015 Pricing
U.S. Academy Pricing*: Green Mountain College, St. Michael’s College
Study Abroad Pricing*: Beijing, China, Granada, Spain, & Quebec City, Canada
*To receive the price listed, a student’s complete application (including parent/student information, grade report and student essay), as well as full payment, must be received by the dates shown above. A $200 late fee is applied to applications completed after May 15.
- Applications: Applications are accepted on a rolling, first-come, first-served basis. Applications include completed online application, student essay, recent grade report and a $395 deposit. This completed application will be reviewed within three (3) business days for U.S. locations, and within one to two weeks for our international sites. Notification of admission status will be sent to your Primary Contact Email.
Deposit and Tuition
- Deposit: A $395 deposit is due with your application. Paying this fee does not guarantee admission to the program.
- Tuition fees cover the full cost of instruction, activities, field trips, food, lodging and shuttle service to and from local airports. Tuition must be paid in full by the dates shown above to obtain the savings listed.
Discounts & Financial Aid
- Financial Aid: The Academy offers limited, need-based financial aid to deserving students at our U.S.-based Academy locations at Green Mountain College and St. Michael’s College. Financial aid funds are awarded to families making less than $150,000 gross per year. We encourage families seeking financial aid to apply early, as our awards are given on a first-come, first-served basis starting in October. Since financial aid awards are distributed on a rolling basis, there is no guarantee financial aid funds will remain through to the end of our open enrollment period. You can download the aid application here.
- Sibling Discount: The Academy offers a $200 sibling discount per family on the second sibling’s enrollment for the 2015 summer Academy. Please contact Mimi Clark at email@example.com to receive the $200 savings. This discount cannot be combined with any other special offers or financial aid.
- If a student is denied acceptance into an Academy program, the entire deposit fee will be refunded.
- If a student pays the deposit and is accepted to an Academy program, but voluntarily declines to enroll, written notice of the cancellation must be received. If a written cancellation notice is received by the following dates, refunds are as follows:
Cancellation Date Refund Amount Prior to February 28 Deposit and tuition, less $100 administrative fee March 1 - March 31 All tuition paid, less $395 deposit April 1 - April 30 50% tuition paid, less $395 deposit After April 30 No refund
There will be no refunds for students who withdraw for any reason after the Academy has started.
- If a student is dismissed from the Academy for any reason, no refund will be provided and the cost of transportation home within 24 hours will be the parents’ financial obligation. There will be no refund for a student who is asked to leave the Academy for the use of tobacco, drugs or alcohol, non-notification of a serious medical condition, or violating the rules of the program, which is determined at the sole discretion of the Academy staff.
Download the complete Academy brochure for more information on Dates & Fees, the Language Pledge, Academy dates, locations and FAQs.